Vision Instruments® software package is designed for data processing, resulting from the numerical solution of continuum mechanics problems and stereo visualization.
Software Package to Solve Problems of:
- fluid mechanics;
- other multi-physics problems.
The Key Features of Vision Instruments® Software Package:
- 64-bit application;
- internal macro language for data processing automation;
- data stereopresentation;
- types of the supported grids: static and dynamic, structures (hexahedrons) and non-structured (tetrahedrons, prisms, pyramids, polygonal elements);
- 3D models as grid nodes, rod grid model, solid body with transparency are feasible;
- static and animated presentation of scalar stationary and non- stationary fields of dependent variables;
- visualization of variables distribution over the model surface and in the random planes as gradient-fill handling and isolines is feasible;
- isosurfaces' construction and visualization is feasible;
- automatic construction of variable distribution graphs over the model surface and in the space, and import in the electronic worksheets of Excel type is feasible;
- static and animated presentation of vector stationary and non-stationary fields of the dependent variables;
- set of tools for the construction of spatial and surface current lines, and movement pattern of ponderous parts;
- embedded calculator for variables;
- automated documenting of processed outcomes is feasible;
- supporting PDB format (Protein Data Bank).
Vision Instruments® is a flexible platform with a possibility to develop software applications for processing and visualization of various three-dimensional data on the customer's request.